MEET MARK PATTISON
Meet the man who will become the first NFL player to climb the seven summits.
Meet the man who created multi-million dollar companies.
Meet the Waterboys.org representative who raises awareness and money to build clean water wells in Tanzania.
Meet a great father and caring human being who continually looks for opportunities to give back to others.
- High School: High School All American (Junior as WR, Senior as QB)
- Inducted Hall of Fame 2005
- College: 2 Rose Bowls, 2 Aloha Bowls, 1 Orange Bowl including winning catch.
- Played under legendary HOF coach Don James
- Inducted Hall of Fame 2016
- NFL: Played 5 years.
- Member of NFLPA
- Drafted in 7th Round by LA Raiders. Also played with NO Saints.
- Climber: Kili, Elbrus, Kozi, Aconcagua, Mt Rainier, Mt Whitney, Kili (2nd time on charity mission), Denali (May 2017)
- Partnered with Chris Long of the Philadelphia Eagles and raised over $46,000 to build water wells for the people of Tanzania through his foundation, www.Waterboys.org. We also brought awareness to the cause by climbing Mt Kilimanjaro with other NFL Players and War Hero veterans in 2017.
- Raised $10,000 for inner city kids of Los Angeles during Mt Kilimanjaro climb 2013. http://westcoastsports.org/
- Serve in mentorship role w/ UCLA football team.
Our Awesome Sponsors
Hear Mark Speak
Mark has played in the NFL, founded several successful businesses, raised money to build wells in Tanzania, and is on his way to climbing the Seven Summits. He’s now sharing his inspirational story with people and organizations nationwide.