Invite Mark to Speak
For you as a meeting planner, the decision on which speaker to hire is one of the most important you can make. Event planners have trusted Mark to motivate, entertain, and educate their audiences with his proven success strategies in the NFL, mountaineering and business life.
For Meeting Planners
Common Answers to Your Questions
- With as many expeditions as Mark's done, you know he's a planner. So for your event, Mark will do everything in his power to make sure that there are no issues. You will get no surprises or exorbitant bills. He knows that your reputation is on the line and his priority is to make it even better.
- Travel expense policy: One (1) refundable airline ticket to be provided by the hiring company, organization, or association. Standard mileage reimbursement only for local events. Transportation to and from the airport and the event site should be reimbursed. Hotel accommodations should be made at or near the event site for the evening before the event (2 nights if the meeting is late afternoon / evening or international).
- Documents related to our engagement are found below as well as photos that can be used for promotional purposes.
- As an added incentive to you and your audience, 10% of Mark's speaking fee will be donated to Emilia's Everest Challenge through Higher Ground, a not-for-profit dedicated to bridging the gap between disability and belonging.
- As a meeting planner, you may wish to view a full length video of one of Mark's speeches. Please visit this page to watch two recent, full length speeches.
Mark Pattison sharing his story at the Sunset Club in Seattle.
Mark Pattison motivating the Q Sciences members.
Mark Pattison sharing his Mt Everest story at fundraising event.
Mark Pattison speaking at the Salt Lake City IGNITE Conference 2022.
Mark Pattison speaking at the Q Sciences Convention in Salt Lake City in August of 2023.